Oh man. Totally crushing. It's been what, not even a week, and there's already someone catching my attention. It's funny how over summer, I promised myself not to let boys get in the way of my learning...I was using that for an excuse anyways... and here I am, as I said before, not even a week into school. And I'm crushing. And of course, he is the typical jerk jock with a pinch of boy-next-door, and a dash of smartness which rounds him off perfectly. And, as always, he is way out of my league. There always seems to be a girl smarter, or prettier who seems to catch the eye of this cutie, while I stand by on the sidelines and watch with my infected eye. But, we talked for the first time today, and I am pretty sure that my blushing and the fact that i was stuttering were both very noticeable, and may have given away my secret crush.
In other news, my eye is officialy healing *knock on wood*. It was looking quite grody for a while, but it is now slowly but ever so itchily, healing. I showed two of my friends the picture of my eye, and both reactions were said with disgusted amusement...which is always the best kind.
The weather is quite bad today...chilly and cloudy. But for once, I am not wanting to cozy up under a blanket and wish for summer to come back (has it already left ?). No, instead, I have pulled on sweats and a baggy t-shirt, and am planning to stay like that for the rest of the night. Which also means that there is no way I am going to be leaving the house tonight.
I am also applying for a job on Tuesday, at a building where all of the big concerts are held. I'm not sure yet if there is the best place for me to work, just because I feel as if I should be doing something more....fun(?). But, we will see if I am going to get hired but this big building. But I believe I will because my cousin and I are applying, and my cousin has definite connections.
Well, I am now off to go and cozy into a blanket and wish for summer (jk).
signing off.....
Thursday, September 6, 2007
life was so much easier when boys had cooties....
Posted by Amanda at 4:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
awww I believe in your ability to woo
this cutie... and if he doesn't woo,
then he isn't worth your time.
what happened to your eye? you didn't
say anything about this before!
sweats and baggy tees are the best
ahaha. i sure hope i can woo him. oh and btw, im still not sure what woo means. i looked up...but i forget again. lol.
and my tear duct got plugged, and because there were no tears to disinfect my eye, i got an infection, and now my tear duct is puffy, red, and nasty. and painful. but its healing.
and i LOVE sweats and baggy tees. i'd wear them to school, but i def's cant pull them off. bahaha
Is it weird that I want to see your eye? If so, I didnt just say that lol. Any way, He isnt out of your leage he just signrd up late in the year and all the spots in youre leage were filled up so he had to go into the soft ball leage for a year. =) (If you dont get what I just said dont worry, Im not really sure what I said either). AHHHHH I just realized that I was going to call u today but I totally forgot and it is now 11:30 pm opps! So any way I am going to call u tomorrow, so be prepared! (immagined I sang that with hyenas and Scar in the back round) <3
Post a Comment