So today's blog is going to be really short. And the reason for that is because I am already feeling the pressures of school to get exceedingly good marks. And for me to get an exceedingly good mark in chemistry 30, I am having to relearn all of chem 20 in three days (three weekend days, i might add). So my today has been filled with moles, and aluminum and electrons...not exactly what I was wanting to deal with on my first weekend after school started. Another thing school related that is quite bothersome is the fact that my social teacher has decided that my class would benefit by labeling the map of Canada...and no, you were wrong if you thought the major cities and provinces...we also have to label about 20 different lakes and rivers. Now, I would understand the importance of this assignment if we were going to have to study the main lakes and rivers of Canada...but when the curriculum states that you must learn about globalization and consumerism for a semester...it makes you wonder if this project is just a big waste of time (?).
Today was quite exciting for me, because for the past seven months, the one computer my family owns was in my room...meaning that i never had any privacy because i have a (now) thirteen year old sister (need i say more?). So, after many months of complaining, my father has finally decided to move the computer out of my room, and into my basement. I can't describe how happy it makes me, but at the same time...I felt as if I were immature for all those times that I complained about not having any privacy in my room...considering the fact that at the moment, our house has three bedrooms, and five people...so I'm the only family member not having to share a room. And now I have all the privacy I want...but does that count me as being immature or spoiled?
Sunday, September 2, 2007
Ohmylordy...
Posted by Amanda at 5:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I believe in you!!!! Chem 30 will live on! lol. This is comming from me so it may not meen much, but I dont think that sound spoiled, sharing a room with one person is a lot different then sharing a room with 4 people.
I have to finish chem 20, so that
I can catch up in chem 30 (and do it
in one less month) so we can stress
over chem together!
stupid social, that would make me so
angry to do a pointless thing
(I vote when you label Calgary, you
label it as the place where everyone
misses you immensely!)
It doesn't sound spoiled, I'm with ang
on the sharing with 1 vs 4 thing
<3
haha well i'm glad to see that you guys don't feel that i'm spoiled because of it...i still feel guilty about it though.
Post a Comment