You know, I really wish I was the kind of person that just did things for the hell of it. To not be afraid of failure or critics that must always watch what others are doing. Instead, I keep to myself, not attempting anything because I am always afraid of the consequences. Maybe it's time to actually start living a little...
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know exaxtly what you mean. Dont worry about what other people think just go for it!
Althougth thinking a head isnt really a bad thing.
In other words I am slightly confussed about my oppinion on the subject.
I less then three you
I totally agree and sometimes I feel like I do, but other times I want to step out of my comfort zone and 'live a little' as you said. Wow being outgoing all the time is a lot of work!
Post a Comment