CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 8, 2008

Where Does the Good Go - Tegan and Sarah

You would not believe how hard it is to have a russian accent without sounding like a complete idiot...I got into a play btw, and i'm stage managing for the other one...so i'm one busy girl. My dog is watching me really weirdly right now....he won't leave me alone, and it's really starting to freak me out...like now for instance...he's just watching me. lmao. omg. he won't stop looking...wow this must sound REALLY messed up to whoever is reading it...so sorry. but it's quite the creepy thing. ANYWAYS i'm going to mail Blaire her letter either tomorrow or monday...depending on whether I go to PA or not...and it's probably a not because of a massive snowstorm thats coming over to us right now.

Peace Love and Rock and Roll...
Amanda

6 comments:

♥B said...

Hahah! That was the most ADD blog I have ever read! Including my own! I'm proud of you! =) And I can't wait for the letter... Or the phone call now that I think about it!! Missy you better get on that ASAP!

♥B said...

Oh and I love Tegan and Sara!!

Tamara said...

wow that was incredibly random! it made me happy!
YAY for the plays! how's the russian accent going?
<3 <3 <3

Amanda said...

haha. well thanks blaire. i sent the letter, sure hope that you got it!
and the russian accent is going TERRIBLY tamara. it's incredibly embarassing...and i just can't seem to get it right!

jessicao22 said...

best blog ever
love jess

drsandy said...

Oh, oh, what play, what play?
;) Five points if you can figure out who this is!!!