CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My life right now is as eventful as the Saskatchewan Landscape...

Man. Nothing is happening right now. I work friday....and i have a BIG chemistry test on Friday, which I have to do good on. And speaking of chemistry, I had to build a rocket out of a pop bottle....and yes, it was a group project....and notice how I did not say "we had to build a rocket out of a pop bottle"...i said I had to build a rocket out of a pop bottle. hmmm.....i think you all can get the hint (you being angela and tamara).

I've also started working out again (thank god). But because I suddenly have asthma from out of the blue, I almost died last night doing my ....walking video...thats right! I said it! W-A-L-K-I-N-G V-I-D-E-O! and since none of you other bloggers/creepers/tamara and ang can come down to where i live, i think it is safe to say that my reputation isn't that harmed.

I've also been really tired today...so tired that my eyes have been burning. which is greeeaat.

I'm reading this book by Stephen King, called 'it' and it is really good! it was actually really boring at first, but after you get into it, and gets really really good. The book is basically about this monster, that takes the main shape of a clown, and when it corners its victims, they see it as their biggest fear...like a mummy, or the monster from the black lagoon.. anyways, its really good. But, if i could change one thing about it, I find that his books contain WAY too many nude scenes, and total innappropriateness....but maybe its just me who's uncomfortable with some of the stuff he puts in them.

And i got my social project done, which you can tell from the fact that you are still here, and in no time since nov 4 did the universe implode...
But now, I have to go finish my math, for if i don't.......I will lose marks.

signing off

1 comments:

Angela said...

I will make it down to Saskatchewan one day, I just have to learn how to drive on the high way first. lol. And then I will be able to see this treacherous walking video(how do you spell treacherous?).

I have heard about that book and it sounds creepy i would never be able to read it, it would freak me out way too much. =) don’t worry I find nude scenes extremely uncomfortable as well.

Thats sad if I dont finish math I will just not graduate, no marks lost only my future. Wow I just really depressed myself. =(

Later days